Recruitment Specialist в г. Атырау
- Responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies.
- Work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
- Attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a wide range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Screen candidates, interview them, do background checks and finally match them to their clients.
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
- Provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves: using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates;
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated; reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs
- Higher (or post-graduate) or vocational education due to the relevant specialty.
- Work experience in the sphere of the recruitment not less than 3 years;
- Knowledge of psychology, logics basic;
- Contention of the dialogue partnerand motivation of candidates skills;
- Analyses and monitoring of the labour market;
- Information system skills for search of the professions and positions;